Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Exit Music For A Film

When is it that you have to choose between life and death. You can do it everyday when you wake up.
Or you could do it now.
I could choose now.
Don't know what I want. Don't know if down this path there's anything else for me. I might just be over with. Whatever it is that lies beneath might be welcome when you feel you're over and out.
I can't do this.
I know I will be desperately sorry when I choose.

When and if the day comes I will be sorry.
Sorry for everything. For them. For me. For the end. For the future.
So very desperately sorry. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. In my opinion, life is an accumulation of regrets. If you have little to no regrets, you owe it to yourself to stay, so that one day, you can have a proper bitch on your death-bed! In short, if you have no regrets, you haven't lived, so get back out there! Love you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one really knows what they want. Only a few lucky ones ever REALLY know (or they jut think they know...).
    When you feel like you can't take it anymore, maybe it's time to step back, breathe, and try to look at things from the outside. Find what it is that you can't stand and purge it from you life, and replace it with something that makes you smile.
    It's only a passing thing, this shadow. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    You got an award! http://sincerelycinnamonbrown.blogspot.com/

    <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete